We all need to stop being so busy!!
Maybe it’s just me but I feel like I’m on a treadmill facing the wrong direction….scary, dangerous, and I’m not getting anywhere.
So, what can we DO when we feel overwhelmed? How can we take a moment to catch our breaths and appreciate where we are and how far we’ve come?
This is MY DO List, yours will look different, I’m sure. I would LOVE to hear what you DO.
* Take deep breaths
* Open a window
* Eat some fruit
* Put some essential oils on
* Take a shower
* Write in my journal
* Think of 5 things I’m grateful for
* Clear out some clutter
* Put on some music and dance (this is a good one)
* Text the word “hug” to all of my friends
* Ask people on facebook to text me a fun fact
* Get a mini-massage
* Take a walk
* Make a collage
* Eat some cereal
* Write a poem
* Give myself a foot massage
* Put on lotion
* Paint my toenails
* Hula hoop
* Go lie in the grass or at least stand barefoot in the yard
…..those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head. What are yours?