1. One habit I’m going to build.
I am going to continue eating healthy foods–3x a day. Nothing with ingredients I can’t pronounce. Less sugar, dairy, and bread.
2. One bad habit I’m going to break.
Wasting time online.
3. One person I’m going to forgive.
4. One person I’m going to befriend or reconnect with.
Vanessa, my aunt Terri, and LeeAnn
5. One person I’m going to spend more time with.
Anne, Laura, Ros
6. One way I’m going to strengthen my personal relationship.
More honesty about wants and feelings.
7. One thing I’m going to create.
8. One negative belief I’m going to drop.
That being debt-free should make me feel guilty.
9. One positive belief I’m going to reinforce.
When you take care of your body, it will take care of you.
10. One unhealthy food I’m going to stop eating.
Anything with unpronouncable ingredients.
11. One healthy food I’m going to start eating.
12. One book I’m going to read.
Memoirs of a Geisha.
13. One place I’m going to visit.
Colorado for my cousins graduation.
14. One adventure I’m going to go on.
Mini-vacation in a b&b when I am out of debt.
15. One hobby I’m going to try.
Making lavender sachets.
16. One personal development goal I’m going to achieve.
Being more generous.
17. One fitness goal I’m going to achieve.
Working out every day, again.
18. One new food I’m going to try.
Overnight oats & cricket flour.
19. One fear I’m going to overcome.
Fear of totally unknown territory: debt-free living and total responsibility.
20. One risk I’m going to take.
Becoming more vulnerable.
21. One thing I’m going to throw out.
Stuff in the hallway.
22. One thing I’m going to save for and purchase.
My 6-month sabbatical for 2016.
23. One way I’m going to make more money.
Collage parties and retreat in the fall/winter.
24. One expense I’m cutting out.
25. One way I’m going to stop wasting time.
Using my time wisely. Only 25 minutes on each phone task (2x) and then no more screen time.
26. One skill I’m going to learn.
How to spend money wisely, again.
27. One class I’m going to take or workshop I’m going to attend.
Prenatal massage class
28. One way I’m going to make myself indispensable at work.
29. One thing I will no longer tolerate.
My grandmother treating my mom poorly.
30. One way I’m going to keep my energy high.
Eat at appropriate times. Rest when I need to.
31. One way I’m going to relax and de-stress.
Naps. Looking out the window and watching the birds. Yoga.
32. One way I’m going to get better sleep.
Reading before bed.
33. One way I’m going to have more fun.
More game nights.
34. One small way in which I’m going to make the world a better place.
35. One bucket list item I’m crossing off.
Clearing up acne scars.
36. One way I’m going to follow my bliss.
Remembering to reach out. We are not meant to live life alone.
Also: learning acceptance.
You, too, can use these questions to make a plan for yourself & make 2015 the best year of YOUR life!
Thank you for reading!
If you haven’t filled out my survey yet, and you’d like to tell me about yourself, please go here: