The trick to getting bodywork on a regular basis is to treat it like it is a standing appointment with yourself: it really comes down to simply committing to scheduling a regular time with your body worker.
Signing up for a package deal can really help you get into the habit of coming on a regular basis and it’s usually a little more affordable than paying for one session at a time.
Why might you want to have regular massages?
1. Massages are good for your mental health and well-being
2. Massage can improve your relationships with others (when you’re happy everyone around you can feel a little happier, too)
3. Massages help you get rid of chronic pain and all-over tension
4. Massage can help you feel more well-adjusted in your every day life
5. Massages help you be mindful of what is happening in your body and your mind (they allow a space for you to process things in a world where we are consistently taking in information without pausing to absorb and process it)
6. It’s important to be kind to yourself and to take care of your body
7. Massages help reduce stress
8. Massages are more affordable long-term than pain-pill prescriptions or doctor visits (preventative health care is more affordable)