My favorites list would be:
21) Adelle (badass)
20) Kaylee (adorable)
19) Victor (so much fun to watch)
18) Oz (terse and deep)
17) Echo (and all of her roles in Dollhouse) (I loved watching her change--really made me respect Eliza Dushku)
16) Fred (because she's Fred!)
15) Lilah (badass)
14) Harmony (clueless)
13) Alpha (insane)
12) Druscilla (insane)
11) Buffy (adorable)
10) Willow (funny and sweet)
9) Topher (geeky and lovable)
8) Glory (insane)
7) Xander (sweet and goofy)
6) Giles (awesome & British)
5) Cordelia (speaking her mind--and winning my heart)
4) Angel (sexiness)
3) Wesley (for becoming a badass)
2) Anya (always speaking her mind)
1) Spike (cheekbones, sexiness, EVERYTHING)
**that was my geek-out moment of the day**
•I’m so in love with Random Acts of Kindness (like these ones). Maybe when I pay off my loans that’s what I’ll do the next month: just leave money around for people to find and pay for the person behind me :)
•Along those same lines here are 100 ways to tell your child (or anyone, really) how much you love them. Because love is important!
•How to know you’re in a really good (even sacred) relationship.
•Have you ever taken the Meyers Briggs personality test? I’ve actually recently become more of an ESFP but for a long time I was an ENTP so I love this article on the care and feeding of your ENTP. (some of it still really resonates with me)
•Also I still can relate to this one about ENTPs and their awkwardness when it comes to love.
•I love this super cute gift tag DIY.
•I’m kind of obsessed with easy-to-make food that looks totally complicated like braided Nutella bread and eggs with heart-shaped yolks.
•If someone makes me these lasagna cups I will know they love me!!